Friday, November 29, 2013

Rainy Chinatown

While in San Francisco, I had the brilliant idea of leisurely walking from Union Square to North Beach for brunch at Park Tavern via Chinatown.  With a little stop at the playground in this pretty little park. Brilliant, if it wasn't raining cats and dogs.


So we hopped through the puddles, trying to find sheltered spots to stay dry.



Brandon and I entertained the idea of living in a little apartment overlooking a park in San Francisco.



At least colors really pop in photographs when it's raining.


I like all the pink and green in Chinatown.


Wish I knew more about this building - the balcony is interesting.




We moved under awning to awning, scurrying across the streets.



The Oriental House of Beauty is getting a little faded.


Now it's really raining!


Paige and Jules were not happy in their stroller; hence, no pictures.  But the rest of us didn't mind.  My mom and Brandon endured my picture taking.  At the end of our damp walk, we were rewarded with a deliciously decadent brunch at Park Tavern with my cousins.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Anna!! I love your blog! You need to come to Hawaii now! The colors always pop here! :-) Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete